ExPRO Event crew roles along with specific duty allocation will take place during the event crew briefing on Friday 16th September.
Please see below for a brief overview of some of the key duties required of ExPRO Event Crew members:
- Assist with onsite Registration and delegate badge allocation
- General onsite queries from delegates and assisting with directional information etc
- Located outside each session room monitoring the attendance start of each session and ensure smooth entry and exit of delegates
- Dedicated team located inside the session room to assist with AV set up and presenter logistics
- Set up rooms prior to the sessions with any specified equipment
- Manage session numbers to ensure safety and equipment availability for delegates
- Ensure session rooms are kept clean and tidy following each sessions to ensure each presenter and delegates have a great and safe experience
- Those allocated as “equipment crew” may also be required to assist with the unpacking and packing of equipment moving any equipment between session rooms (if required) which will include items that are large and heavy
- Safe and effective closing down of the session rooms including clearing all equipment and event items
- Booth assistance for T-Shirt Sales and general enquiries
Yes, lunch will be provided to the staff onsite for all days that you are volunteering your services, along with bottled water.
- You know that you can attend at least one of the ExPRO event days as well as the event crew briefing on Friday 16th September