ABOUT ExPRO SEMINARS
Singapore prides itself as a dynamic, business lead ecosystem that nurtures and develops strong leaders. Through ExPRO Fitness we intend to continue this path, strengthening our competitive advantage and creating new opportunities for the fitness industry and workforce. Seen as “trend setters” in Asia, ExPRO is taking leadership of the fitness profession, offering unrivalled networking opportunities, compelling content, engaging education, fostering an innovative and world class fitness industry.
Applications are open now for ExPRO 2020 – dates to be announced soon!
- A short bio (75 words or less)
- Your CV or resume including qualifications, education, experience and contact information
- High-Resolution preferred headshot
- Session Submission, to include- Session Title (max 10 words), Session Description (max 100 words), equipment required (if any)
- A video Upload (if applicable)
- An indication of compensation expectations or include sponsor information (preferred)
ExPRO Seminars are scheduled as 60-70 minute workouts, workshops or master classes and/or 60-70 minutes seminars or lectures. Please ensure you clearly state your session delivery where requested, per session. Please ensure you submit a minimum of 4 sessions per application with a maximum of 8 individual sessions and please keep in mind the below selection criteria:
We seek presenters who:
- Have the appropriate qualifications
- Eligible to meet CEU-provider criteria from ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NASM and/or NSCA.
- Demonstrate success and professional experience in their relevant fields of expertise
- Are innovative, versatile and at the forefront of their discipline.
- Have large followings in profession and are key industry leaders
- Present world-class ideas, education, training and programming
- Demonstrate a high standard of professionalism and are proactive with providing necessary information
- Actively support the event through social media LIKES, posting on our FB page and interacting with delegates
THE FOLLOWING INFO CAREFULLY
- FitnessSG is a non-profit organisation, with a priority to support and grow the fitness industry in the region. Overall costs associated with running this type of convention in Singapore, are extremely high, therefore, presenter compensation requirements will influence presenter selection. Presenters who can arrange for sponsorship for their sessions will be greatly appreciated.
- Final decisions are based on the needs of ExPRO as a whole, what is topical and relevant in the current industry and based on market research from previous participants who have attended Seminars by FitnessSG.
- Applicants’ bios and session descriptions may be edited by ExPRO to fit the spec of our media needs
- Incomplete applications can not be considered for ExPRO 2020