What is the difference between an elite athlete and the weekend warrior? How many times have we seen those with potentially superior skills miss the mark because they gassed out or were overwhelmed by an opponent’s strength? Often times athletes focus a majority of their efforts in training their technique but fall short due to insufficient or ineffective focus on strength and conditioning.
These lectures will give you the information and tools necessary to optimize your training and nutrition for sports so that you can fully implement your technique, get the results you deserve, and emerge your winning best!
- Students will receive an official Learn-ASP certificate upon successful completion
- This series is accredited by PTA Global for 4 CECs and ISSA for 8 CEUs
- For more detailed instructions to claim your certificate, follow our step-by-step guide here
- Reminder: Click on the “Complete” button at the bottom of each lecture page to register your progress (applies to the preview lecture too)
- Comp Prep – Getting The Competitors Edge
- Weighing In For Sport
- Sports Nutrition and Athletic Performance – The Neglected Link
- Strength Programming for Athletes (Part 1)
- Strength Programming for Athletes (Part 2)
WHO THIS SERIES IS DESIGNED FOR
- Coaches and fitness professionals looking to deepen their knowledge on sports-specific training & nutrition for professional development and to benefit their clients and athletes
- Athletes looking for more effective ways to cut weight, or optimize their strength & conditioning and nutrition for their sport
- Bodybuilders, physique and bikini competitors
- Anyone looking to maximize their potential in their chosen sport